Florida Jeep Jam 2023 PRE-REGISTRATION is open now through and March 31st.
PRE-REGISTRATION: Pre-register your Jeep before April 1st to qualify for a free 2023 event flag, take advantage of discounted pricing; plus you will be mailed an Official Event Windshield Sticker, Event Armbands (for registered guests / up to 5 total adults / children under 12 do not count) and everything else needed. All purchases (FJJ Registration and Additional Stuff) before April 1st will be mailed package materials no later than April 15, 2023.
JEEP REGISTRATION AFTER MARCH 31st: After you have successfully registered your Jeep, you will receive a confirmation number. This is all you will need to bring with you when checking in at Florida Jeep Jam on May 15 – 20, 2023 at the Official Florida Jeep Jam Village Registered Jeep Check-In location. During check-in, you will receive your credentials entitling you to this year’s Florida Jeep Jam benefits. Please see the detailed credentials and benefits listed below:
- Numbered Jeep registration collectible sticker (this sticker must be displayed on your Jeep’s drivers side windshield during Florida Jeep Jam 2023.)
- Official Florida Jeep Jam registration armbands for you and your registered guests (Up to 5 people per Jeep. The registrant must be present to check-in and receive armbands for themselves and their guests.)
OFFICIAL FLORIDA JEEP JAM 2022 JEEP EVENTS INCLUDED WITH REGISTRATION:
- Event Registration Sticker for Jeep (Grants your Jeep and registered guests in your Jeep with access to all standard event activities.)
- Up to 5 Armbands, Per Registered Jeep (Covering all adults and children above 12 years of age. All children under 12 are admitted free and are not required to have armbands.)
- Access to Jeeps Only Event Parking Area (Daily / Nightly)
- Access to Vendor Village (During Vendor Village Hours)
- Unlimited Access to Obstacle Course (During Course Hours)
- Poker Run – Entry (One card per registered Jeep, but additional cards will be available for sale.)
- Scavenger Hunt – Entry
- Day @ the Beach Party – Entry
- Drive-In Movie Night – Entry
- Entry to Live Entertainment in the 4×4 Bar & Grill (during Vendor Village Hours)
Other Jeep Event Add-Ons, Not Included with Jeep Registration – Limited Availability & Additional Fees Apply:
- Dunes Day Off-Road Trail Excursions: $70 Per Jeep, Per Excursion ~ Excursions Leave from Vendor Village ~ Multiple Trips Offered All Week ~ Estimated Trip Time is 3 Hours ~ Limited Availability ~ Please Note That Excursion Times Do Overlap Other Activities
- Topless for Turtles Jeep Beach Krawl: $40 Per Jeep ~ Staging is Across the Street from Sharky’s `~ Friday, May 19th ~ Limited to First 800 Registered Jeep to Sign-Up ~ All Participating Jeeps will Receive a Collectable Badge
- VIP Parking: $45 Per Jeep ~ Vendor Village During Vendor Hours ~ Limited to 150 Spots
- Jeep Only Show & Shine Contest: $35 Entry Fee ~ Vendor Village ~ Saturday, May 20th ~ Limited Entries Per Category
- Corn Hole Tournament: $50 Per Team ~ Vendor Village ~ Friday, May 19th ~ Limited to 32 teams
- Audio Competition: $25 Entry Fee ~ Saturday Night at Pier Park ~ Limited Space Available at Later Date
- Jeepin Paint Party: Friday, May 19th and Saturday, May 20th ~ Cost and Limited Space Available at Later Date
- Jeep Wash ~ On Site by Jeepers Preventing Suicide: Donations Accepted ~ Vendor Village ~ Friday & Saturday, May 19th – 20th
How Do I Register My Jeep?
On-line registration is now available, but fees will increase as we get closer to the event date. REGISTER NOW AND SAVE!
How Do I Know If My Registration Was Successful?
Once you click the “Finish” button, the system will process your registration. Next, you will see a summary page that has your confirmation number. You will also receive an email confirming your registration. Hang onto your confirmation number! If you don’t get that confirmation number immediately, please check to make sure your email address is correct. Any other issues, please contact us using our Contact Page.
What Happens After I Register?
After you register, you will receive an email receipt and a confirmation of registration with your registrant number. Prior to the event, you will receive multiple emails keeping you informed of upcoming events/activities. If you registered before April 1st, you will receive your credentials in the mail mid-April. If you register after April 1st, you will receive your credentials at the Florida Jeep Jam Jeep check-in at Vendor Village.
Are Pets Allowed at the Event?
Yes! Frank Brown Park is a pet friendly venue. However, we do ask that all of our four-legged friends are on a leash (or stroller). Please see Frank Brown Park rules regarding pets.
Are There Safety Requirements for the Obstacle Course, Parades and Off-Road Excursions?
All Jeeps must be insured and all drivers must be licensed and insured. All passengers must have seat belts on and securely fastened at all times and all state traffic laws must be followed at all times. Any failure to follow directions will result in being removed from the obstacle course, parade or off-road excursions.
Where Can I Park My Trailer(s)?
We have a designated area at Frank Brown Park, next to Florida Jeep Jam Village, where trailers can park. NO RV's or Campers allowed. Also, some of our lodging partners have some trailer parking areas available. Please visit our lodging partner’s page for more information.
If I Don’t Have a Jeep, Can I Still Come to the Event?
Not to worry, we have you covered with several fun ways for you to participate:
1) Vendor Village & Jeep Obstacle Spectator
2) Jeep Parade Spectator & National Go Topless Day Block Party
VENDOR VILLAGE & JEEP OBSTACLE?
Non-registered vehicles wishing access to Vendor Village and obstacle course spectator area may purchase a $15 per person for Friday & Saturday. $10 Saturday passes are available beginning May 15, 2021 at the Florida Jeep Jam Village welcome window. You must enter through the Frank Brown Park (16200 Panama City Beach Parkway, FL) Day parking is available at main entrance area. Florida Jeep Jam staff will direct you to your parking area.
JEEP PARADE SPECTATOR & BLOCK PARTY?
Everyone is welcome to join us Saturday evening, May 20th as thousands of Florida Jeep Jam Jeeps invade Pier Park Drive for a NATIONAL JEEP GO TOPLESS DAY CELEBRATION Block Party and Sound Competition & Glow Show.
Are You Allowed To Bring Your Own Food and Beverages to Vendor Village?
No outside food, alcohol or other beverages are allowed at the event. If you try to enter Vendor Village with outside food or beverages, you will be asked to consume before entering or return it to your vehicle.
Will There Be ATM's available at Vendor Village?
Yes! We will have an ATM located inside the main event tent!
More Jeep Vendors
Over 100 of the Best Jeep Event VendorsRead More
Jeep Obstacle Course
Rocks, Tires, Poles and Mounds and Mounds of Dirt!Read More
Exclusive Lodging Deals
Reserve Your Stay in Panama City BeachRead More
Back By Demand
Jeep Beach Krawl & Dunes Day Off-Road Trail ExcursionsRead More