Florida Jeep Jam REGISTRATION is open now through and May 16, 2020.
PRE-REGISTRATION: When pre-registering before April 1st, you will be mailed an Official Event Windshield Sticker and Event Armbands (for registered guests, up to 5 total). All purchases (JBJ Registration and Additional Stuff) before April 1st will be mailed all package materials no later than April 15, 2020.
REGISTRATION AFTER APRIL 1: After you have successfully registered your Jeep, you will receive a confirmation number. This is all you will need to bring with you when checking in at Florida Jeep Jam 2020 on May 13-16, 2020 at the Official Florida Jeep Jam Village Registered Jeep Check-In location. During check-in, you will receive your credentials entitling you to this year’s Florida Jeep Jam benefits. Please see the detailed credentials and benefits listed below:
- Numbered Jeep registration collectible sticker (this sticker must be displayed on your Jeep’s drivers side windshield during Florida Jeep Jam 2020.)
- Official Florida Jeep Jam registration armbands for you and your registered guests (Up to 4 people per Jeep. The registrant must be present to check-in and receive armbands for themselves and their guests.)
Official Florida Jeep Jam 2020 Events – Included with $69 Event Registration:
- Event Credentials for Registered Jeep, You & Your Guest – Up to 5 Total
- Access to Jeeps Only Event Parking
- Access to All Official Event Parties
- Access to Vendor Village
- Access to Obstacle Course
- Single Poker Run Card – Additional Cards Available for Small Donation to Toys for Kids Foundation
- Entry to Participate in Florida Jeep Jam Scavenger Hunt
- Access to SpiderWeb Shades Day at the Beach with Sharky’s Beach Club
- Entry to Drive-In Movie Night
Other Jeep Events Not Included with Jeep Registration – Limited Availability & Additional Fees Apply:
- Beach Turtle Krawl: $25 Entry – Limited to 1,000 Jeeps to Benefit Beach Preservation & Wildlife Protection
- Off-Road Trail Excursions: $60 – $80 Per Excursion – Guided by BAJA Jeepers
- VIP Jeep Only Event Parking: $30 – $40 Per Jeep
- Charity Texas Holdem Poker Tournament at Ebro Greyhound Park & Poker Room: $30 Entry
- Jeep Wash by 4Wheel 2Heal: Donations Accepted
- Vendor Raffle for Chance to Win $40,000 of Top Vendor Products: Operated by Emerald Coast Jeep Club
How Do I Register My Jeep?
On-line registration is now available, but fees will increase as we get closer to the event date. REGISTER NOW AND SAVE!
How Do I Know If My Registration Was Successful?
Once you click the “Finish” button, the system will process your registration. Next, you will see a summary page that has your confirmation number. You will also receive an email confirming your registration. Hang onto your confirmation number! If you don’t get that confirmation number immediately, please check to make sure your email address is correct. Any other issues, please contact us using our Contact Page.
What Happens After I Register?
After you register, you will receive an emailed receipt and a confirmation of registration with your registrant number. Prior to the event, you will receive multiple emails keeping you informed of upcoming events/activities. If you registered before April 1st, you will receive your credentials in the mail mid-April. If you register after April 1st, you will receive your credentials at the Florida Jeep Jam Jeep check-in at Vendor Village.
Are Pets Allowed at the Event?
Yes! Frank Brown Park is a pet friendly venue. However, we do ask that all of our four-legged friends are on a leash (or stroller). Please see Frank Brown Park rules regarding pets.
Where Can I Park My Trailer(s)?
We have a designated area at Frank Brown Park, next to Florida Jeep Jam Village, where trailers can park. NO RV's or Campers allowed. Also, some of our lodging partners have some trailer parking areas available. Please visit our lodging partner’s page for more information.
If I Don’t Have a Jeep, Can I Still Come to the Event?
Not To Worry We Have You Covered With 3 Fun Ways For You To Participate:
1) Vendor Village & Jeep Obstacle Spectator
2) Jeep Parade Spectator & National Go Topless Day Block Party
VENDOR VILLAGE & JEEP OBSTACLE?
Non-registered vehicles wishing access to Vendor Village and obstacle course spectator area may purchase a $15 per person for Friday & Saturday. $10 Saturday passes are available beginning May 13, 2020 at the Florida Jeep Jam Village welcome window. You must enter through the Frank Brown Park (16200 Panama City Beach Parkway, FL) Day parking is available at main entrance area. Florida Jeep Jam staff will direct you to your parking area.
JEEP PARADE SPECTATOR & BLOCK PARTY?
Everyone is welcome to join us Saturday evening, May 16th as thousands of Florida Jeep Jam Jeeps invade Pier Park Drive for a NATIONAL GO TOPLESS DAY CELEBRATION Block Party and inaugural Sound Competition & Glow Show.