REGISTER YOUR JEEP FOR FLORIDA JEEP JAM TODAY & THEN START GETTING READY FOR MAY 13TH – 18TH IN PANAMA CITY BEACH!
ADD YOUR REGISTRATION TICKET(S) TO CART TO BEGIN PURCHASING ACTIVITIES & ADD-ONS.
Already registered? Shop for Activities & Add-ons here!
3986 in stock
Florida Jeep Jam | May 13 – 18, 2024 | Panama City Beach, Florida | Florida Jeep Jam 2024 Jeep Registration
Join thousands of Jeepers for our top-rated Jeep event in beautiful Panama City Beach! Florida Jeep Jam features multiple days of Jeep activities and over a hundred of the best industry vendors! Find out why this is the fastest growing Jeep event in the Southeast. Register today and begin planning this trip to the beach!
Take your Jeep on the obstacle course, go off-road with a trail excursion, cruise the sandy beaches at the beach krawl, rock-out through multiple concerts, and visit our vendor village for the latest gear from top Jeep vendors! This 8th Annual Jeep Week starts Monday and continues to get busier each day, leading into an extended weekend full of awesome Jeep events!
Don’t miss the Jeep invasion of Panama City Beach, and discover what makes this the best Jeep event in the Southeast! Start making plans to join Jeep owners from all over the country. Get ready for an exciting beach vacation with your family at Florida Jeep Jam (formerly Jeep Beach Jam) from May 13 – 18, 2024. Pre-Register your Jeep by March 31st for exclusive perks.*
Only Included for Pre-Registered Jeeps:
- Exclusive Access to Jeep Only On-Site Event Parking Area for Pre-Registered Jeeps
- Free Limited Edition 2024 Florida Jeep Jam Event Flag for Pre-Registered Jeeps
- Guaranteed Lowest Price for 2024 Jeep Registrations
- First Option for Purchasing Excursions and Event Add-Ons with Limited Availability
Included with All Jeep Registrations:
- Event Registration Sticker for Jeep (Grants your Jeep and registered guests in your Jeep with access to all standard event activities.)
- Up to 4 Armbands, Per Registered Jeep (Covering all adults and children above 12 years of age. All children under 12 are admitted free and are not required to have armbands.)
- Access to Vendor Village (During Vendor Village Hours)
- Unlimited Access to Obstacle Course (During Jeep Obstacle Course Hours)
- General Admission to All Live Entertainment at Venue
- Poker Run – Entry (One card per registered Jeep, and additional cards will be available for sale.)
- Drive-In Movie Night at Venue
- Invitation and Access to All Official Off-Site Parties (Jeep Parade Spectator, Topless Tuesday Party, Jeeps & Coffee, Sunset Beach Party, Day At The Beach Party, and Bon Voyage Pier Park Block Party)
Additional Activities and Add-Ons Available for Purchase:
- Dunes Day Off-Road Trail Excursions: $75 Per Jeep, Per Excursion ~ Multiple Trips Offered All Week ~ Estimated Excursion Time is 3 Hours ~ Limited Availability ~ Please note that excursion times do overlap other activities.
- Topless for Turtles Jeep Beach Krawl: $50 Per Jeep ~ Friday, May 17th ~ Staging Location Returns to Across the Street from Sharky’s Beachfront Restaurant ~ Beach Krawl Route Ends at New Pier Park Venue Site ~ Limited to First 950 Pre-Registered Jeeps to Sign-Up ~ All Participating Jeeps will Receive a Collectable Badge
- VIP Parking: $95 Per Jeep ~ On-Site During Event Hours ~ Limited to 100 Spots
- Jeep Only Show & Shine Contest: $55 Entry Fee ~ Displayed Inside Venue on Friday & Saturday ~ Judging & Awards on Saturday Night During Pier Park Block Party ~ Limited Entries Available
- Cornhole Tournament: $50 Per Team ~ Vendor Village ~ Friday, May 17th ~ Limited to 32 Teams
- Audio Competition: Cost TBD ~ Saturday Night During Pier Park Block Party ~ Limited Space ~ Entries Will Be Available at Later Date
- Explore PCB The Game: $10 Per Entry ~ Monday through Saturday ~ Play The Game by Visiting Multiple Area Partners at Your Own Pace
- Bowling Tournament: $25 Per Individual Entry ~ Wednesday, May 15th ~ Limited to 100 Entries
- Jeepin on Canvas Paint Party: $40 Per Entry ~ 2 Sessions on Friday, May 17th & 1 Session on Saturday, May 18th
- Jeep Parade & Kick-Off Party: $15 Per Jeep ~ Monday, May 13th ~ Limited to 300 Jeeps ~ Location TBA
Disclaimers and Other Things Worth Noting:
**PRE REGISTRATION** Only pre-registered Jeeps will receive access to reserved on-site parking and get a free 2024 event flag. Pre-registration is only available through March 31st. Event flags will be shipped to pre-registered Jeeps with your welcome package. Custom designed collectable event flags (from Forever Wave) are 17” x 24”, double-sided and double-stitched. Previous year flags are also available for purchase on ForeverWave.com. **
**EVENT CREDIENTIALS* * Event welcome packages will be shipped after pre-registration closes. Registrations after March 31st will be required to pick-up event credentials at vendor village during the event check-in hours that are posted on the official Florida Jeep Jam schedule of events. **
**ADDITIONAL ACTIVITIES POLICY** All add-ons and additional activities are only available for registered Jeeps. Non-registered Jeeps will not be permitted to participate. Register earlier to secure your spot with additional activities that have limited space.
**REFUND POLICY** Refunds will not be issued after 30 days of purchasing ticket, and no refunds will be issued after March 15th.
**SOUVENIR PHOTOS ** Beach Krawl, Trail Excursions and Obstacle Course will have a photographer present and taking photos. These souvenir pictures will be available for additional purchase in Vendor Village. Our official photography team does their best to capture everything, but we do not guarantee anything exact images.
Thanks for helping make this Jeep event a success!